Sunday, December 03, 2006

Spotless Boomerangs


Hi!

Well, that's another week gone. Whew! This coming week will be busy though. Interesting and fun. For starters I have my interview for my job - again - tomorrow first thing (that's work there, that 2nd photo). I think I've mentioned it once or twice or three or four times, but if I don't get my job (so hard to get my head around such a goofy rule), I'll be unemployed come the 22nd of this month. Sigh. I know it's not my career or even close to looking like a dream job, but the bank likes it when the money comes in. My stomach too. Soooooo, fingers crossed! But once that bit of fun is out of the way, Thursday night Sheldon and Scarlett arrive for a couple of days. So that'll be nice to see friendly faces and run around. Not sure what we'll do... Australia Zoo could be in the plans. Hmmmmm.....!?

Sooooo... the weekend was quiet. Was tired. Busy week at work. Stressful. What else is new there. So cleaned all weekend. Now don't get me wrong, I keep a darn spotless house, but you know how it is when you have people coming to stay, magically everything in the house looks dirty and out-of-place (ok, at least that's how it seems to me). And to think, I'm not quite finished! There are still the grubby cat-paw-prints on the windows to wipe off, balconies to sweep, a sofa bed to open up and make sure there're no 2, 4, 6 or 8-legged surprises living in there... Oh all kinds of stuff I could tidy up still.

What else...... Rained today. Very monsoon-like. Hot and very muggy all day and then come sunset the sky just opened up. Cooled it all down a bit though. Lovely. Smells nice. You know what I noticed early in the mornings? Even though I'm stuck right in the city, early in the morning it kind of smells, well, nice and fresh, but with a little bit of eucalyptus. It's kind of neat. Sure smells better than Brooklyn!


So, am sorry. Very dull this weekend. Was almost not worth writing about, but now it's become such a habit that I just know I'd go to bed knowing there was something I forgot to do this weekend! So even though it was dull as mud, well, just thought I'd keep you posted!

Oh yeah, and if anyone has any suggestions for Xmas prezzies that they'd like from the Aussie Santa, get your orders in asap!!!! Boomerangs, Aboriginal art, stuff....????

So there it is. Hope you're all well up there!!!!!!!!

BYE!
J!




No comments:

Eating Pizza and Reading eBooks with Crickets on New Rugs.......!

Hi! Well. Here we are, waaaay late but I guess that was expected............. am sorry. I've planned on checking in each week...